Without further ado, here's my crockpot ribs recipe. Note: The last steps include baking the rib meat in the oven and boiling down the sauce. I find this unnecessary so if you're starving and want to go ahead and eat, do so. If you have extra time or want to make a couple sides, go for broiling the ribs. They'll be done when your sides are complete.
|Crockpot BBQ, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, and homemade Macaroni and cheese. |
Mmm..This is comfort food.
Crockpot BBQ Ribs (adapted from m is for mommy)
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. microplaned onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced or microplaned
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce